Sunday 6 September 2009

The first day of the rest of my life!

Well, here I go!

I am going to document my attempts of cutting the cord between me and my desk at work, my mortgage, my life of commercial slavery.

All sounds a bit severe doesnt it, but in truth this is my 21st summer of working full-time and yes i am well paid, live in a nice house, but it is never enough is it?

I have a plan.

Initially this plan was going to be instantly put into practice, but in truth I cannot do that for fear of returning to former ways, the ways I want to get away from.

So I will start this blog by filling you in on my current situation, my plan and how I intend to implement it.

You may be able to help, my life decisions could be assisted by you all (well the odd few that may have similar thoughts or have already gone back to basics).

I am certain that there are millions of people, especially here in the UK that want to do what I want to do, that is, pack it all in and put all my hard work into supporting myself and mine, NOT putting food on the plate of others via huge bonuses etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment